Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello!

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this, but I'm looking forward to posting more. I was having a hard time picking a name for my blog, so first I was going through nicknames and decided that while some nicknames are fun to have, they don't necessarily make good blog names. After consulting with a good friend of mine, I decided to go with the meaning of my name. Christy means "Follower of Christ." And I rather like the fact that we are all beloved children of the Heavenly Father, so I put the two together and got "Beloved Follower."
So, welcome, have a look around, even though there really isn't anything to see yet. :0) Comments are always welcome, so feel free to share. Have a wonderful day and enjoy God's sunshine!



Blessings,

Christy

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Christy! Welcome to the blogging world on-line! I love how this name, "Beloved Follower" came to be! I think it is a lovely name and I am excited to read more over time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got what done? I'm confused....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say this on the other comment....

    Absolutely LOVE the name Beloved Follower. It is beautiful.

    (and I am so GLAD you are joining Pouring Out...I look forward to getting to know you more!)

    ReplyDelete