Sunday, August 28, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 25

Last night my father, two of my sisters, and I finished watching The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.  And, as usual, I cried my way through the final hour of Return of the King.  TLORT has some of the most amazing music, and I thought I'd share the ending song with y'all.  (I know, this post is a few days delayed, but life has been crazy lately.  I do apologize, though.)
   Anyway, may I present: Into the West by Annie Lennox....





This is probably one of my favorite songs from this movie... it so haunting & tragically beautiful..... Most of the words are taken from a scene with Gandalf & Pippin are waiting for the enemy to attack another level of Minas Tirith. (just in case any of you were wondering. :D )

  In His Love,
     Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment