Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Okay, I will try and refrain from using too many smiley faces and all capital letters, but I am just SO EXCITED!!!!
    I'M GOING TO ELLERSLIE!!!!!! 
     

  *puzzled looks descend*


I know, I know, you all are like, what in the world is Ellerslie? Well, in a nutshell, it's a school run by Eric & Leslie Ludy in Windsor, Colorado.  


*more puzzled looks*  
Well that was just about as clear as Mississippi mud....


Right, who are Eric & Leslie Ludy?  They are Christian writers/speakers/teachers/leaders/ect... They are married & live with their children (they have four) in Windsor (shocking, no?).  I had the privilege of hearing them speak at Summit Ministries years ago, and I'm looking forward to going to their school.  I will try to keep you all updated on everything that happens.  The session runs from October 8th through December 11th.


   If you think of me, please pray that my heart would be receptive to what God would do in my life, and that the changes that I make would be lasting ones.  I don't want to go there and try and "fix things" and then come home & in a month or so, everything is back to the way that it was.... 


  In His Love,
    Christy


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy! You will be in my prayers. What will you be studying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying... and the adventure continues!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVFPjIp6nkk

    ReplyDelete