Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ellerslie Post 2

Okay, so I've been here at Ellerslie for about two and a half weeks, and I've only put up one blog post...
    Life here has been really busy, but I'm enjoying it immensely.  Last Saturday we had our Epic Ellerslie Games!  They were so much fun!! And, our team won!! I wasn't really planning on us winning - none of us are very athletic, but we had a ton of fun.  Some took pictures, so I'll post them soon. 

   The view here is absolutely beautiful!

This is one of my favorite pictures.  The sun is setting behind the hills, and reflecting off of the lake that is here... You will see a LOT of pictures of this area - I've fallen completely in love.

  I am learning a lot - more than I could possible try and convey in a simple blog post, but I will have to try and put one up soon.  I would love to write more, but I've gotta run - dinner is in just a few minutes, and then there is Kiddo Night tonight.  I'm working with the drama team, and it has been a blast!  Tonight's skit includes a huge sword, which I was carrying around campus.  Talk about big - I think the sword might be almost as tall as I am! :)

In His Love,
    Christy

1 comment:

  1. Might not be too hard to have something as tall as you dear... Love you!

    ReplyDelete