Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ellerslie Post 3

    SNOW!!!!! 
       Last night it started raining, and this morning we woke up to at least six inches of wet, white fluffy stuff on the ground.  Needless to say, there was a lot of excitement in the air.  A lot of people here had never really seen snow before (shocking, isn't it?!?!) and were therefore very excited about it. 
So far, we've had a couple of snowball fights, a snowman built, and my roommate (who's from Puerto Rico) and I made snow angels.  Angela (my roommate) has never made a snow angel before.  I went first, so she would know what to do.  After I demonstrated (pictures coming soon!), she stood in the snow, and was like, "I don't want to fall!" so I gave her a bit of a nudge to help her along. :)  After she was done, she admitted that it was quite fun. :)  So, she got to experience making a snow angel for the first time, and I got to knock one more item off of my to-do list!
    I would love to write more, but I have to run & go write the drama for Kiddo Night next week - we are doing the story of Noah, as well as Cain & Abel.  :)  Pray for me!
    In His Love,
        Christy

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! I remember when we lived in Ohio & waking the next door neighbor with a phone call the first time it snowed! It was so fun... still haven't lost that love for it! glad you got your first snow of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete