Thursday, November 3, 2011

Epic Ellerslie Games!! (Ellerslie Post 5)

Just under two weeks ago, we had the Epic Ellerslie Games.  Now, if you really know me, you know that I'm not really into sports or anything, but I decided that I was just going to suck it up and play.  Not that I really had a choice. :)  Ben assigned everyone to teams.  But it ended up being one of the funnest things I've done yet.  And I'm excited to show you the "Ellerslie Epic Games - Fall 2011" video!!



Ellerslie Epic Games - Fall 2011 from Ellerslie Student Life on Vimeo.

My team was the purple team, and we WON!!!! I was so EXCITED!!!!

In His Love,
    Christy

2 comments:

  1. Okay. I found you. Offical notice: I will be stalking you from here on out. Seriously, it was great getting to know you. You are such a blessing! Thank you for letting me invade your world. May God richly bless you!
    Hannah-Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! YOU HAD W.A.Y. TO MUCH FUN! It makes me miss you even more! Hehe! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete