Saturday, November 26, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 30 (Ellerslie Post 8)

    One of the things that has been really fun that we've done here is a reading aloud of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."  They have never done it before, and it was a HUGE hit!  I didn't want it to end, but C.S. Lewis didn't read my mind. :)
    Anyway, I loved this song from the second movie: "Prince Caspian," so I thought I'd share that this week.  So, may I present, "The Call," by Regina Spektor.





I hope you all enjoy this song, and next time, hopefully, I'll play some Christmas music! :)  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

   In His Love,
       Christy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks... Thanks for reminding me that Aslan died... that He came back... That victory is ours... that I don't fight alone... That if He is for me than who can be against me... That I am a princess of the King!

    ReplyDelete