Thursday, April 14, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 10

 If you've been following my blog, you know that I am a huge fan of Mandy Moore.  So, it shouldn't really have surprised me when I fell in love with the movie, "Tangled."  "Tangled" is my new absolutely favorite movie.  So I thought I'd share my favorite song from my favorite movie.  This week, may I present to you, "I See the Light," sung by Mandy Moore and Zachery Levi, from the movie "Tangled."  (And just so you know, I totally had this blog post put together on Saturday, but due to spotty internet, I couldn't publish it :(  Sorry about that!)



I LOVE this song... I know, I know... it's super cheesy. :)  But I just can't help myself.  And I don't even think that it necessarily has to refer to the love between a man and a woman.  Sometimes it is amazing how much a difference in your life one friend can make.  Someone who holds a mirror up to you and says, "You are wrong.  This is who you really are.  Whether what they are telling you is something you want to hear or not. They shine the light of God's truth into your life, and if you are humble and wiling to listen and change, you are the better for it.
  Or when you meet the one that God has sent into your life.... Sometimes all it takes is one moment for your entire life to change.
   Or maybe I'm philosophizing way too much about a simple song. :)  But regardless, if you haven't seen the movie, you totally should!  The horse is a riot, the chameleon is amazing, and you'd better watch out for the frying pans!! I have totally got to get me one of those! :)
   In His Love,
      Christy

1 comment: