Thursday, April 28, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 11

This week has not been a very easy week.... There have been a lot of good things happening, but at times it is easy to lose sight of them when other things fall apart.  Last night I turned on KTIS, and this song was just starting, and I felt like it spoke right to my heart.  So, may I present "The Redeemer" by Sanctus Reel.



     This song has been such a good reminder that even when things don't go the way I think they should, or I'm just having a hard day, that God always makes EVERYTHING NEW!!!!!  I don't have to try and fix things on my own (which is a tendency of mine,) nor am I in it alone....
     Anyway, this song encouraged me, and it is my prayer that it encourages you too.  Have a blessed day!  And enjoy whatever weather you've got. (We had snow this morning, rain later, and hopefully the sun will be out by tomorrow!  I'm so excited to see the sun!! :D )
   In His Love,
        Christy

1 comment:

  1. wish there was a like button :-) too tired to type... but good job... yes, faith in the Lord is the answer... our Redeemer...

    ReplyDelete