Sunday, May 8, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 12

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  I know I haven't put up my music mix-up post this week, so I thought I'd do a really fun song for Mother's Day.  I have really vacillated between a couple of songs, and I thought, why not just do them both? I've done two before!  So, for the first one, I just had to do Anita Renfroe's "Mom Song to William Tell's Overture."



This song cracks me up... Makes my heart smile. :)  Enough said.  And the second song is "The Mom Song," by Go Fish.




Again, this song makes my heart smile. :) I have this song as my ringtone for my mummy.  I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!
   In His Love,
       Christy

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Tell Momma I. I say happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear!!! and yes, I probably do say all those things... And Alyssa Dear... thanks! you need to come for a visit!!!

    ReplyDelete