Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pouring Out:: Pouring Into Others as He Pours Into Us

Pouring into Others.... What exactly does that mean?
I don't suppose we could all go around dumping water on each other's heads, even though that idea could be really fun in the summertime. Well, that is our topic for today's discussion.
Hello and welcome to Beloved Follower's first post in a series. This month I will be doing a challenge issued by Critty Joy. What is the challenge, you may ask? Well, stay tuned and find out!

In other news: My ASL class is going well. I am slightly overwhelmed by the amount of words that have been thrown at me, but I think I will survive. :o) It is going to be a fascinating and wild ride, so stay tuned for more news from the life of Christy!

And we're back! Now, September's challenge is Pouring into Others - but doing it intentionally. The idea behind "Pouring Out" is to pour into others as He as poured into you. In other words, pass it on. This month's challenge is to pick one person - it could be anyone: a sibling, a parent, a neighbor, a friend, a relative - whoever God lays on your heart. Someone who is going through a hard time, or just someone that you want to bless. The point is to spend the next 28 days intentionally pouring into them in a unique and special way that encourages them. At the end of the month, Critty will host a link link up where you post on your blog your reflections, opinions, and thoughts about Pouring Out and into the other person. If you want more information, you can go to her blog here
I am looking forward to this month, and I hope you will join me! I am so excited to see how God is going to use this to bless other people!

In His Love,
Christy

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see what God does in our lives through this challenge! I am glad you joined in on this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... this ought to be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete