Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Music Mix-Up Post 31

  Recently, there has been a lot of new things going on in my life, and my biggest enemy has risen to fight me. Looking at me, and how I live my life, one wouldn't guess, but I battle with fear a lot. Fear of being hurt, fear of failing, fear of man, etc... It usually rears it's ugly head whenever I take my eyes off of Jesus and start looking at the raging waters all around me. (Matthew 14:30)  Anyway, recently I added Jason Gray to my iTunes, and I was listening to this song this morning, and I thought I would share it with you. So, may I present, "No Thief Like Fear," by Jason Gray.







This song just spoke to my heart today, reminding that we aren't called to live in fear. One verse that I have been meditating on is 1st John 4:18 - "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." (NKJV)  It has been an exciting but scary ride these past few months, and I'm working on continuing to trust my God and King. I know that He always has my good in mind, and has the most amazing plan in mind.  So, I continue to press on, being willing to do what He has called me to do, even if I'm doing it afraid. 

  In His Love,
     Christy

2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen... Paul says he has fought the good fight, he has finished te race... That must mean, in some way, that we are to fight... Not that it all comes easy nor naturally...

    ReplyDelete