Saturday, October 13, 2012

Roses...

Today I picked the last of my roses. The weather was slightly misty, and so when I picked the roses, they were all dewy, and I had to take some pictures. And since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you. :)



 We have had a few nights lately that have frosted, so the rose has started to wilt and turn purple. I love how this flower hasn't completely opened, but has such potential. 




 This is my purity ring. I have a mild obsession with rings and roses. I think that they are absolutely beautiful together.  And the reflections turned out really cool. 

 This last one is one of my favorite photos. I love the angle with the reflection. I had so much fun taking these pictures. I just put the flowers on our kitchen counter, and they turned out so wonderful. :)
If you look really closely down in the lower left part of this picture, you can see the reflection of the roses in the counter.

Anyway, I wish I had more time to blog... So much has been going on, and hopefully soon I will have time to catch you all up on everything going on in my life.  God is amazing, and life is hard, but really good. :)


   In His Love,
       Christy


1 comment: