Thursday, February 17, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 2

I was going to put this blog post up earlier today, but the internet has been down all day..... But, as they always say, better late than never, right?  Although sometimes, I'm not so sure that that isn't entirely true.... However, I digress.  It is much too late for a philosophical rambling post.  Especially since this post is about a song.  I have spent a while trying to decide what song to do, considering that this week was Valentine's Day.  I had it narrowed down to two, and I just couldn't decide, so I decided to do them both. :)  So, the first one is "So Close," by Jon McLaughlin, from the movie "Enchanted."





The first time I saw the cartoon part of this movie, I thought, "Oh my word, this is SO lame!!!"  But then as the movie went on, though, I fell in love with it.  And this song is one of my absolute favorites. :D  And sometimes it seems quite true... We get so close to something but, sometimes, close just isn't good enough...

And, for song number two, I just had to go with "Only Hope," sung by Mandy Moore, from the movie "A Walk to Remember."



If you have never seen "A Walk to Remember" then I would recommend that you watch it!  This music video contains clips from the movie.  It makes me want to cry...  The first time I saw the movie, I must confess that I started crying about half way through and didn't stop, even when the movie was over. :/ 

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  And have a wonderful weekend.  I'm going to go and eat my Oreos and drink my milk while I finish watching North and South.  Oh, and I'm going to go to a ball on Saturday!  I'm so excited!! :) 

   In His Love,
      Christy

3 comments:

  1. I <3 both of these songs! So glad you decided to post both of them! :0D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I seen "A walk to remember"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh & i think you are also a "knower of all things"! teehee...

    ReplyDelete