Monday, February 7, 2011

Ramblings from Jasmine

Well, Christy has been so busy lately that she has hardly had any time to get on the computer, and when she does, she is usually trying to do three other things at once, so I thought I'd take a few moments and jump on here for her.  Who am I?  Well, my name is Jasmine, my friends call me Jaz, and I'm the main character in her latest creation, "The Morbid Murderess."
  Now, I just have to say, in my own defense, I didn't murder anyone intentionally.  Honestly.  And, technically, I didn't murder anyone.  So, I'm a little confused as to why she picked that title.  All I did was run over a frog.  Okay, okay.  I ran over two!  But it was dark!  I didn't see them.  And now I'm stuck.  How the heck am I supposed to find my Prince Charming now that I've run them all over?
   Excuse me, what in the world do you think you are doing?  
  Well, Christy was busy so I thought I'd help her out by posting a blog post for her.  Who are you?
  I'm Sarah, and it's my job to help Christy out.  Who are you?
  I'm Jasmine.  I'm one of Christy's characters.
  Yeah, well guess what, Jasmine, I was one of Christy's first characters.  You don't even have a whole chapter to your name yet.
   Well, it isn't my fault that she hasn't had time to work on my story!  And just because you came first doesn't mean that your story is better than mine.  She hasn't finished your story either!
   Girls, girls, settle down!  I'm sure there is a way that we could figure this out.
  Beth, what are you doing?  
  Wait, you know her?
  Yeah, she is another one of Christy's characters.  From "Becoming Elizabeth."
  But her name is Elizabeth.  How does she become Elizabeth?
  I become Elizabeth Bennet.  But that is beside the point.  Now, why in the world are you two fighting?  It is totally out of character for the both of you.  You especially, Sarah.  I'm disappointed.  Neither one of you are behaving out of love, are you?
  I'm sorry, Bethy.  You are right.  I don't know what came over me.
  Yeah, me too.  I'm sorry.  I never meant to get into a fight.
  Now, are you two going to finish the blog post together, or do I just need to finish it?  But you'd better hurry, because it is getting late, and she is going to go to bed soon.
   Well, then, in that case, I'd better wrap it up.  Christy will hopefully come and post a real post soon, but in the meantime, she is busy working, taking Sean to therapy on some days, and class.  Tomorrow she is going to be working at MOPS with her sisters.  She has also learned to knit, and is in the process of making a really pretty scarf.
  Oh, don't forget about her ball gown!  She's almost finished with that too!
   Oh, yes, it looks absolutely gorgeous!! I'm hoping she puts pictures up soon.
  Oh, right, thank you!  I'm sure she will.
    Keeping it lively,
       Jasmine, Sarah, and Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment