Saturday, March 19, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 6

I was originally going to do a different song this week - I even had one picked out.  But after last night, I changed my mind. :)  I've been known to do that every now and then.  Last night I was at our church for a children's leaders meeting.  Afterwards, there was an hour of worship.  And it was so cleansing for me, and one of the songs just really spoke to my heart, and I thought I would share it with you today.  So, may I present "You Are For Me," by Kari Jobe.



I have heard this song before, but I'd never really paid attention to the words. But last night, it was like God was speaking to my heart, saying, "I want to write on your heart.  I am your Father, and I love you.  I am faithful. I am trustworthy.  Open your heart once again to me."  And I was so overwhelmed... all I could say was, "I love You, Father," as I wept openly; broken and humbled before my God and Father.  My prayer for you is that, as you listen to this song, you would be open and let Him write on your heart. 
    In HIS Love,
         Christy

1 comment:

  1. It is really us that turns from Him... for whatever reason & He so wants us to walk with Him!!!

    ReplyDelete