Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blogging Challenge....... The End (UBC #31)

  The end of the month has arrived.... It has been a very very crazy month!

My brother was home, and then he left for Afghanistan.... How I miss my crazy brother!

       I tried to finish writing my story... Truly I did! :)  But it just didn't seem to work out.

  Camp was awesome!  When I've had more time to process everything, I'll be sure to share it with you all.... I got some pictures from Eric Samuel Timm, and a free cd from Mark Allen.  There are a couple of songs on it that have rapidly become favorites.  I'm sure I'll be sharing them later.
 
                                    My week in a nutshell and then my good news about the job.  I'm working on getting my cpr & first aid redone.

      My mom had surgery.....
                                                  Then this past weekend, with Matthew dieing in the car accident, and my grandfather needing surgery, and Uncle Russ slowly dieing....

      This month has been comprised of Joy and Sorrow mixed together.... While sometimes life seems to be easier than other times, this month has been a reminder that we aren't made for this earth... We are simply passing through.  But, not only is the destination important, so is the journey.  May I challenge you to make your journey worthwhile.
     In His Love,
         Christy

2 comments:

  1. It has indeed been a very full month... I hope next month is not quite so full...

    ReplyDelete