Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crazy? Possibly.... (UBC #8)

I really have to quit getting ideas late at night....
  Lulu is doing a free publishing for a brief period of time.  The end of July, to be exact.  My dear friend Jessica was telling me all about it, and was encouraging me to go for it.  So, to add to my regular life, I'm going to try and finish a story in about two weeks.  I only have two weeks before I head off to camp for a week. (Which I am totally excited about, by the way.)

     So, as Shakespeare once said,
Do I write or don't I?

But, that would be insane, right?

So, I think I'm going to try

And I'll see you at the end!!!!


  In His Love, 
     Christy

2 comments:

  1. no, no, no!!! ok... go for it... have fun... do... be... who God made you to be!!! have a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete