Sunday, July 24, 2011

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (UBC #24)

  It is said that some lives are linked across time.
     Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages.
                         Destiny


The opening lines to one of my favorite movies.  Granted, I hide when the snakes come out, and cry when Garsiv dies. Oh, and Seso too.  Giving up their lives to do the right thing.  (Yes, I know - it's only a movie!  But still...)
   Anyway, I just finished watching this movie with my sister Annie tonight.  I hadn't watched it since it was in theaters last year, and didn't remember most of it.  Just the snakes. :)  I tried to put together a blog post or two while I watched it, but I just couldn't focus. (Did I mention that I thought that this movie is amazing??!?!?)
   My advice?  If you like action movies, than this one is just right for you!
     In His Love,
       Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment