Saturday, July 16, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 19 (UBC #13)

Since last week was the fourth of July, I thought I'd continue doing patriot music for this month. :)  One of my most absolute favorite patriot songs is, "God Bless the U.S.A.," by Lee Greenwood.




This song inspires me.  It makes my heart swell with gratitude and pride for all of the service men and women who are and have served our country.  And for their families too.
    I debated on whether or not to do two songs or not, but I decided to go ahead and do two.  This song is in honor of my brother, who is leaving for Afghanistan this week.  In honor of him and everyone else who left today, may I present "American Soldier," by Toby Keith.



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! My prayers are with all of you who are serving.
   In His Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment