Thursday, July 28, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 21 (UBC #27)

This is the last Music Mix-up post in July, so this will be the last patriotic one I do for a while.  I have enjoyed looking for these songs, and I hope you have enjoyed listening to them as much as I have.  The first song is, "Letters from War," by Mark Schultz.




The first time I saw this music video was actually at an Air Force Basic church service.  I cried.  And I know I wasn't the only one....
    This second song I heard just a couple of weeks ago, but I thought it went so nicely with "Letters from War" that I had to do them together.  May I present, "Letters from Home," by John Michael Montgomery.  I tried to find a way to publish the music video but I couldn't do it, but if you click on the link you can watch it.  The music video is so well done, and I love it, but this video works just as well.




Both of these songs are so touching.  In today's day of technological advances, we sometimes forget how comforting a letter in the mail can be.  If you have a soldier, or you know someone who does, or even if you don't.... send a letter.  It could make all the difference in the world.
    In His Love,
       Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment