Saturday, July 23, 2011

To go back or forward? (UBC #23)

Lately, I've been visiting my memories.... Remembering the good times, glossing over the not so good... Sometimes wishing I could go back to when times were easier, simpler.  When I was happy.  I am happy now, don't get me wrong... But sometimes the past seems better than the future, only because it is safe. Familiar.  But I can't go back.  I can only go forward...
   In my musings, a fellow blogger friend posted this on her blog, and it seemed so fitting, that I thought I'd share it with you.  "Painting Pictures of Egypt," by Sara Groves.




I have to tell myself the truth in all things - the past, the present, and the future.  Only the Truth will set me free.  I'd love to say more, but my computer is about to die. :)  Have a wonderful night.
   In His Love,
      Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment