Friday, July 1, 2011

Music Mix-up Post 17 (UBC #2)

I just have to say - I am totally blaming this post on my little brother Sean.  When it's early in the morning and he's awake, he likes to watch movies on my phone.  So, we were watching "Barbie: Princess & the Pauper" the other day, and so may I present to you: "The Cat's Meow." 



   I know I'm blaming this song on my brother, but honestly, I'm rather fond of this song myself. :)  I'm quirky, I know.  Don't believe me, ask the dishes!  Or my family.  Either way, I'm sure you'll get a response.  My favorite line is: "And if the you is a strange you, doesn't mean you should change you.  Only means, you should change your point of view!"  I know I've said this before, but I'm a bit of a people pleaser, so I've wasted time just trying to "fit in" and get other people to like me...
   Anyone, this is one of those songs that just makes my heart smile and my day seem brighter, so I thought I'd share it with you.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
    In His Love,
      Christy

2 comments: