Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogging Challenge (UBC #1)

My friend Dané was telling me about a blogging challenge that is going on for this month - 31 blog posts in 31 days.  Doesn't necessarily have to be a blog post per day - you could do more than one blog post a day.  And since #13 on my to-do list this year is to blog more, I thought, why not?  And, since the challenge started yesterday, I can count my Music Mix-up Post as one of them. :)




I'm doing this WHY?!??!

And I know that there will be moments when I feel like that cat but I think I'm going to try it anyway. :)  Wish me luck, y'all, cause I know I'm going to need it!  And if any of you feel like joining me, let's do it! 
    In His Love,
      Christy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, have fun look forward to seeing you post more often. :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete