Saturday, July 23, 2011

Random pieces of life... (UBC #22)

So... This past week has been busy.  We had company all week, and I slept in Sean's room. :)  This morning I woke up to Sean pretending to sneeze and then laughing hysterically.  It was so funny, and such a fun way to wake up this morning....
     This evening I gave Sean a bubble bath.  Only, what I wasn't exactly aware of at the fact that Sean's favorite pastime while taking a bubble bath is to throw the bubbles at the person bathing him.  I proceeded to get very wet!
   After cleaning the house, my sisters and I decided to watch a movie.  The choices: Iron Will, Free Style, Ice Princess, Miracle, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Cranford, North and South, and last but not least, Wives and Daughters.  Since the four of us were having a hard time coming to a compromise, we devised a rather unique solution.  We wrote down all the names of the movies and put them in an empty Kleenex box.  Then, without looking at the piece of paper, we all drew out one.  After dumping the other four choices on the table, we put the unread pieces that we'd drawn back into the Kleenex box.  I then drew out one piece.  Cranford won.  However, dissension still arose.  Since two of the other three pieces choices in the box also contained Wives and Daughters, as well as North and South, I came up with an ingenious solution.  One episode of Cranford, then one of North and South, and then one of Wives and Daughters.  Yes, it will take hours and hours to finish them, but it's fun this way!  We watched one of Cranford, and then one of North and South before Riah and Kathryn had to head to bed.  But we will watch it again, starting with Wives and Daughters. :)
   Tomorrow I will have to pack, as Annie and I leave for camp bright and early Monday morning.  Item #12 will be started then!  I'm so excited!  I will post lots of pictures when I get back.  Ready or not Adventure, here I come!!!
  In His Love,
     Christy

1 comment: