Thursday, July 7, 2011

Transformers 3 (UBC #5)


Okay, I'm just going to come out and admit it.... I'm a bit of a nerd/geek.  I am a huge fan of the Transformer movies (second one not so much but it was still cool) and so I just had to share this info with y'all.  My church had a float in the local parade for the 4th, and I signed up to walk in it.  Boy, was it fun! One of the really cool things was seeing this vehicle at the line-up for the float.

You can't really tell, but if you look at the door, you can see the Transformer symbol on it.  This fire truck was built locally and used in the film Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.  And to think that I got to stand next to this truck!! :)  I wish I had a picture of that, but I didn't bring anything with me to walk in the parade - didn't want to worry about losing it or carrying it for the whole time. :(  But just to give y'all an idea about how big it was, I wasn't much taller than the tire!  If you want to read more about it, you can go to this page where there is an article and a news video interview. 

     In His Love,
         Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment